I love how Macey and River play together sometimes. He will do something totally ridiculous and she will walk around in total Joy of it all laughing her head off and squealing, encouraging him to do it again.
I have had a really good day today. I have let things slide. Stayed in my pajamas all day. Painted with River and just appreciated the things I have, especially those two little munchkins. It's interesting that it takes some sick kids and a crazy night the night before to make this happen.
Today I told River a secret "You're really hansome"
He then turned straight to Macey and hugged her and said "Macey you're so cute."
So I told him another secret "You're a really good big brother"
Once again he turned straight to Macey and payed it forward again by saying "Oh I love you Macey. You're so pretty."
Wow. What an obvious awesome display of how children model our behavior.
I completely forgot about this and I can't believe I didn't post it a few weeks ago that just totally shows me how much I need to write every cute thing like that down!
Here are some pictures from this last weekend.
Don't you love his leg going across her like that. He was assisting us in making sure she doesn't leave the bench for the photo as she was trying to get off. haha.
Oh sometimes he makes her laugh and sometimes he makes her scream! Either way i'm trying to find it all funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment