Of coarse we have moved house which has been a great adventure. Even looking back at photos I miss my old house a little bit but not enough to make me cry or anything. Just a little twinge in my heart that wants to be there just a bit.
But enough of that. Here are some last moments there and some first moments here...
Here we are enjoying our earth at a Joy School lesson
Little miss independant
Upon leaving our old town I got to see this HOT PINK SUN! The photo does it absolutely no justice i'm afraid but I'm so glad I got to see it!
I wish they were this sweet to each other all the time. I have images in my mind of River as a teenager driving Macey to dances and parties, chaperoning her at concerts & just having fun together that''s what this picture reminded me of when I took it (hopefully good things to come)
Halloween party. Poor Riv got a bit sick that day. He's hiding up the back as Buzz Lightyear!
For Trunk or Treat night River had been asking to be Robin Hood pretty much all year. There was no way I was getting out of this one! Here he is in the making of his costume :)
There is a fairy in our new garden. She "cleans the earth" by moving bark from one side to the other.
This little girl is inexpressibly cute to me & such a cheeky little thing I can't put her down in one word. Her strong will and determination are taking her places though. I've got to say that.
Ok falling asleep now. Must finfsh off! bye!
2 comments:
Aww what great memories you have at your old home!! your kids are so cute!! love your blog...
Thanks Marissa :) You are the first person to comment on my blog who I don't know so i'm super curious... how did you find me?
Post a Comment