Monday, August 6, 2012

Forget the Dummy, Give me Hair

Macey has always had a (what I consider to be) strange attraction to mine & other's hair. When she is upset and wants to be comforted it's not a dummy she wants it's a big chunk of my hair to wrap her fists around and lightly swipe across her face and suck on in her mouth. Thankfully she's given up on the sucking now. I say thankfully because not that long ago someone told me as a teenager they went on a school excursion to the museum where they viewed different human body's'. Fear was knocked into her that day when she saw the stomach of a person who was a habitual hair sucker lined with; you guessed it... hair. Eeew what a gross thought. That's probably why I subconsciously cut my hair short. It's harder for her to reach :)


Here's Macey enjoying a hair pull with Aunty Britt's long locks!



1 comment:

Stace said...

So cute!! But such a gross thought of a stomach being lined with hair!!