Tuesday, January 24, 2012

She will fill the world with Sunshine!

"I have ironing, washing, teaching, cooking, creating, loving, visiting, exercising and reading to do. I don't possibly have time for my blog" Well I have finally ran out of excuses and here I am back again hopefully to stay. I have a million posts to post.

First and foremostly I have a BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER MACEY!




Yeah pretty gorgeous right? she is such a classic. Very very STRONG physically and personality :) She ADORES her big brother and he just loves her to peices as well. Which I think is pretty great. He already takes on the role of protector very seriously (this is of coarse my plan that he will watch over her like a hawk at home, out and about, at church, school and one day on dates.)

I don't think I can put into words on my blog what she really means to me and our family but let's just say we think she is THE BEST!!!!

Our little family is grown bigger again and i'm already feeling like i'd like to really add on some more soon. I hope this doesn't seem to personal to share. I guess I am surprised myself at how quickly I want to have another. And I've got to thinking... and then I remembered a friend explaining how her sister in law felt after having her fourth child "You just love them more and more with each one!"

I didn't think it was possible honestly. I remember even questioning if I had enough love to give around before I fell pregnant with Macey and went through some challenges with River. But it's just there. The love is just there! And i'm sure no matter how many children i'm blessed to have the Love will always be there especially if I put in 100%

Well it is awesome. It is hard but it is awesome. I have come through one of those hard yards now and can breathe a bit and find time to do other things besides sit (or in my case lean forward on my knees...(sore tail bone)) and breastfeed.


Well there is so much to do to make up for on here but I don't think i'll even try tonight; besides of coarse loading up some snaps to hopefully fill in the past... I don't know year?? Hey they do say a picture is worth 1000 words!

xo





2 comments:

Stace said...

Little Mace!! Oh how I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back blogging YEs she is a cute little girl with a lovely big brother